It’s always been important for me to be the voice of this blog. After all, it is a sort of extension of myself! It took me a bit, but I’ve been feeling very comfortable with it all for awhile now. With that said, I thought I’d be extra random today and share some fact – you know – just so we all know each other a little better. Enjoy!
01. I could escape my crib before my first birthday … sorry mom! Similarly, I only liked to be carried around upside down in public places. Maybe this was the start of my independence, but more likely my weirdness.
02. I can do backflips on trampolines.
03. Spiders and bees don’t bug me, but ants make me completely squirmy and paranoid.
04. My great-great-great-great grandmother survived an Indian massacre in the mid 1800s by hiding with her youngest daughter in their well. During a lull, she buried almost her entire family and then quickly left town to keep safe. Whoa!
05. When I’m stressed, I always have dreams where I slowly start losing my teeth. I try to hold them in, which results in waking up with a slow jaw. Apparently it means I’m trying to keep things together!
06. A couple years ago, Michael and I spent two hours of Valentine’s day playing hide & seek with a good friend of ours in Target. You should try it sometime … just don’t get in trouble!
07. The one time I got a speeding ticket, it was because I was listening to a Britney Spears’ oldie and driving too fast while getting pumped up. I didn’t tell the police officer this … maybe I should have?