For as long as I’ve had this blog, I’ve never talked much about my age. Because I’m a young freelancer, I was always nervous that it would deter potential clients or scare people away simply because I don’t have ten years of experience under my belt. But the thing is, it’s about time I get out of my head on this one. I’m here. I’m doing what I love. And it’s working just fine. So why worry about a silly number?? I will be turning 24 years old tomorrow and I’ve had a running list of things I’d like to accomplish this year, so I thought I’d publish it! Plus, I’d like to share more about all of these as I cross them off the list. So, here it goes … my list of twenty four things to do before I turn twenty five.
02. cook dinner the majority of the week.
03. go skiing.
05. buy or rent a larger living space.
06. build a kitchen table with michael.
07. run around lake harriet & calhoun.
08. take more photographs of my life.
09. write an e-book or e-course.
10. eat healthier, regularly.
11. workout, regularly.
12. be a more active local designer.
14. read more books.
15. work with my brother.
16. learn how to knit.
17. go to more local concerts.
18. collaborate with more designers.
19. think about starting a collab. design studio.
20. keep in touch with my friends better.
21. work less.
22. learn to be in the moment.
23. invest in a nicer camera.
24. have more patience.